Tuesday 29 November 2016

pottering along


I'm not the best planner in the world. In fact I rarely plan anything, which in some respects might explain the state of my life so far. But about six months ago I wrote a list of things I would like to do. This might have something to do with the fact that I am approaching a birthday, not a big-y but a middle-y (in many respects a far worse prospect) and suddenly the time to achieve all these things might, well, be (small voice) running out. Some things on my list (like travelling to Iceland or walking 100km of the Camino de Santiago) will have to wait for next year or longer. But some have been achieved. I am now 7 weeks into an 8 week ceramics course and I can now pinch, coil, slab, build and glaze pots with the best of them. Or possibly with just the rest of my class. 

1 comment:

  1. How cool! these look amazing, I am well impressed!

    ReplyDelete