Wednesday 31 December 2014

happy new year

Glass Star - Plümo Ltd
image from plumo
New Year's Eve. Love it or loath it? I'm in the latter camp, I'm afraid. I don't like crowds, I'm not good at parties, I hate forced jollity and that whole countdown thing leaves me cold. Don't get me wrong I won't be sitting at home in the dark wishing it would go away. No, I'm going to light every single candle in the house, cook something lovely for us, enjoy a special bottle of wine and then wish it would go away. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for phoning yesterday - it was SO good to hear from you. You'll be pleased to know that biggest son returned unharmed from his excursion and (unless there's serious lying going on) no nasty surprises in store! (will update in 9 months just in case!) God bless and have a lush New Year - hoping for all of the best things for all of you xx Biggest loves always x

    ReplyDelete