Friday 13 September 2013

f is for fox


Have you seen these beautiful intalgio prints from Kelvin Mann a New Zealand born artist who is based in Dublin? I think they would make a gorgeous baby gift for a nursery wall or for a child's bedroom. I especially like the foxy fellow- his doleful expression is lovely!








If you get a chance to see this you should go. I went a few weeks ago with a friend and we howled with laughter...although it did have a sting in the tail...you'll have to watch it to find out!

This weekend I'll be bringing a gaggle/herd/screech of eleven year olds to see The Lone Ranger (please help, someone) for Hugo's birthday although I would prefer to be tucked up beside the fire continuing A Writer's Diary by Virginia Woolf. Alas, mummy-ing duty calls and that trumpet sound cannot be ignored.




No comments:

Post a Comment