Friday 7 December 2012

Someone turned forty the other day. Someone doesn't mind this at all. Someone had a fantastic family day with children in Dublin city as well as dinner with close friends. Then someone enjoyed a grown up day in London with some of my favourite people. That someone was me.



We saw the amazing bronze exhibition here. Loved it.

We ate here. I managed to squeeze in fried squid, prawns, courgette & lemon, orecchiette with 'nduja, red onion and rocket, partridge with roast potatoes, espresso gelato...and wine.

Pollock's Pantomime Character Wrapping Paper
We shopped here and here (was so excited to finally visit this shop!) and finally here. It was all amazing and I can't wait to see what this decade brings!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday lovely girl!! Glad you had a good time and did really nice things! Hope CHristmas is just as good xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday CB! love you lots

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I wasn't in London with you - does this mean I'm not one of your favourite people ;) I would have definitely been there if it wasn't a trip half way round the world. I love your style of embracing a brand new decade and I predict it will be full of many more good times and memory makers xxx

    ReplyDelete