Thursday 29 November 2012

Ever have those heart aching, flash-back to childhood moments? Well, I am having such a moment. I remember, as a child, having a paper/cardboard dolls house with the façade removed allowing a full uninterrupted view into the house's interior... I vaguely remember my older sister doing a lot of the constructing of this house as it came as a flat pack. Anyway it was full of detail from maids and coal scuttles to children in their nursery (think Victorian three storey town house). And then I found these sweet toy paper theatres and oh my breaking heart I love them...Santa if you're reading this you know what to do...


Spanish Theatre
Pollocks Diorama Card
Christmas Toy Theatre Card
Pantomime Theatre with Cinderella
Dickens Theatre with Great ExpectationsNutcracker Theatre Card






No comments:

Post a Comment