Tuesday 22 May 2012

Woo hoo!! We had a day of sun!! For one glorious day we had proper summer weather (well, okay that's going a bit far but it scraped up to about 20C) so of course I lit the barbecue and we celebrated with sausages in the sunshine...


Kevin and I have just come back from a great and busy weekend in Norfolk with some good friends where we visited some lovely houses- first stop was Blickling Hall...


...then we moved onto Norwich Cathedral...


...and finally we ate here ... (which was yum!)
Looking at the millions of photos I took I am beginning to realise how utterly useless I am at taking pictures. You are seeing the best ones. Believe me. If you can stand the excitement I'll post more in the next day or two but now I need a Little Lie Down.

No comments:

Post a Comment