Thursday 10 May 2012

Nearly there....



Am just in the middle of fiddling around with the layout of my table for the fair on Sunday and thought I'd share it... It's still a bit rough around the edges and my bunting is not displayed properly but... it's a beginning! I still have lots to do but I'm looking forward to it (although the bad dreams started last night- you know the stress ones where all your teeth fall out and you're naked and you're late for an exam and dying for the loo). Or maybe that's just me.


2 comments:

  1. Hello lovely Claire, loving the blog, and seeing how you all are doing. ps i get those dreams too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ailish! So happy you've visited me! Am glad I'm not the only one to have stress dreams- the human brain, such a mad thing...

      Delete